Friday, June 03, 2011

Jack Kevorkian Was A Hero, Says Ex Pound Dog


Jack Kevorkian went bye bye today and a lot of humans don't know what a great guy he was. He was a hero and some dumb humans condemned him as a criminal. There are some really creepy humans who put Mr. Kevorkian in prison for trying to help people. I hope they understand that they did a very bad thing. Somebody should ram their noses in their own poop right now. May they be bitten by 10,000 fleas. I hope their underwear in invaded by ticks.

I wish those people thought about how terrible it would be if we dogs didn't have the right to humane euthanasia. In the end, when I can't enjoy a walk, a meal or simply enjoy sitting in the sun without being in pain, I know that it is legal to just give me shot and I can slip away peacefully, knowing that I was loved.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

0 comments